Accident Towing/Police Release/Payments

In order to release or retrieve a vehicle in the yard the owner must provide a valid registration form and or title of the vehicle.

The documented owner or authorized person on that document will be required to present a “valid” photo identification card that must be in one of the following forms:

  1. Any valid U.S. issued driver’s license,
  2. Any valid U.S. issued personal identification card,
  3. U.S. Military Identification card or,
  4. U.S. or Foreign Government-issued passport, with photo.

In the event that the actual owner is not present to release the vehicle, they must have this form signed and witnessed by an active notary. Corporate-owned vehicles must have a release letter on company letterhead and witness by an active notary.

If you would like to complete and submit this form online please CLICK HERE.

If you would like to print and bring this form to us CLICK HERE.